Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Dr. Regan in the Main forums forums; I am currently waiting on ins. to clear up so I can reschedule surgury for thorasic fusion with Dr. Regan. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 01:31 AM

Default Dr. Regan

I am currently waiting on ins. to clear up so I can reschedule surgury for thorasic fusion with Dr. Regan. But I am a bit concerned, he said he has been doing thorasic surgury since the 90 s , but on all the thorasic sites I never see anything posted about T. surgury with him. I know this is a site for ADR, but I see many of you use him. Any Thorasic experience with him?
Old 06-14-2009, 01:05 AM

Default Reply

Can't comment on his thoracic experience, but good luck with waiting on them to clear up the insurance precerts. I've been waiting 2 weeks so far. I don't understand why it's taking so long but if his billing team comes through on dr Regan's quote, I'll be very pleased. I emailed maya today, his insurance precert person to give me the humana insurance contact person's ph# so I can get to the bottom of this delay. My pain and discomfort is steadily increasing. This has taken way too long. God knows if this disc is slipping even more.

9/22/09 -Dr B opened me up to find a staph infection was eating my vertebrae causing ADR subsidence. Had to remove all 3 ADR's and convert to 3 level fusion. Mostly pain free 2 weeks post op.

9/20/10 - I think I jinxed myself. As soon as I told dr b and dr Sullivan I was doing well (on 6/1/10) I tanked and have experienced the return of pain. My neuro says the new pain is at t4.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:22 PM

I sent you a PM. I know that there aren't many thoracic people on this board because there are no ADR's for that area, but I have thoracic problems that I am trying to get diagnosed as well so I'd love to keep up with your progress.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09