Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Thank you patient community!!! in the Main forums forums; Hello, I've been lurking on the patient forums for many months. I just wanted to say THANK YOU and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 03:57 PM

Default Thank you patient community!!!

Hello,

I've been lurking on the patient forums for many months. I just wanted to say THANK YOU and give ((((big hugs)))) to the patient community. The information you share here is priceless for so many spine patients who are going through similar trials and tribulations.

I have both cervical and lumbar issues and am researching my surgical options. Because of legal problems, I'm maintaining a low profile and won't be posting much, but I just wanted to say thanks. You all have helped me so much.

May we all find some relief.

bgb
Old 12-10-2010, 04:05 PM

Hey bgb,

Don't know what legal problems can keep you from posting and/or asking questions but welcome. I'd ask you to share your 'double whammy' tale but...

Anyway, if you're so inclined, please keep us in the loop. Questions, just ask, we're here to help if we can.

Dale
Old 12-10-2010, 06:27 PM

Default You're welcome

Even though you probably don't mean me since I've not had surgery since 1992 I think it's very nice of you to thank people and let us know you are here and reading and that the community is helpful to you. It was to me as well back in the days of thinking about "more surgery" and researching options~ and thankfully with Mark's help I made it thru much WC grief and had a 3rd surgery authorized tho I didn't have it done ultimately.

My low back endeavor was WC related so I tended to keep a low profile as well and can understand the need to do so or to not post things where they may be seen and used against you or misinterpreted.

Wishing you the very best and good luck with whatever you'll be doing