Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss CT Guided Costovertebral Nerve Ablations in the Main forums forums; Mark, certainly not wondering about total abandonment of your work.. just modifications that possibly lessen exacerbations which I'm sure ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2011, 04:18 PM

Default options.. modifications

Mark,
certainly not wondering about total abandonment of your work.. just modifications that possibly lessen exacerbations which I'm sure you're trying/tried. . Re surgery ..to each his/her own. You've got all the best options available to you so I expect you'll make the right decision for yourself no matter what it might be. Of course I'm on drugs (drug).. same low dose opioid pain medicine that I function much better on than I have since I started it 10 years ago and off all the others I took thankfully at least for the last 8 months. Am quite pleased about this. Mental functioning much better as well now. Maybe one day I'll be off the pain med too tho so far just glad to be where I am at this point!

Maybe I'd be better with more lumbar surgery though what I know is where I am without it and how I feel and for me that's significantly better. I don't ever completely rule out the option or thought of it .. just hope to keep it a distant consideration for myself if possible. Whatever.. cross that bridge when I come to it.

Good luck w/discography if you go there in March and whatever else follows that~

Last edited by Maria; 02-27-2011 at 04:38 PM.