Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss My own way to "recreate" pain w/o discogram in the Main forums forums; I'm finishing packing boxes to ship from parents estate in FL to CA. I packed so many boxes and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 11:16 PM

Default My own way to "recreate" pain w/o discogram

I'm finishing packing boxes to ship from parents estate in FL to CA. I packed so many boxes and did so much.. so what's a few more? Apparently the straw that might break the camel's back so I decided to take a break and pace myself.

Then I decide to pack my stuff as I have more to take then what I came with. Why is it that packing and lifting suitcases and moving them around even if they're on rollers hurts so much?? It never fails to aggravate my low back. That one disc that still has the potential to be a pain in the back just flares right up or so it seems. Muscle spasms..

Luggage must be called that because one has to lug it around. Someone please invent robotic suitcases/luggage!

Last edited by Maria; 02-17-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:54 PM

you're really not looking for an answer - you already know the whole bending lifting processes create havoc in backs - even healthy ones.

Soon you'll be home and on the mend again. Think ahead to walking in your front door. Your back is already thanking you
Old 02-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Default arggh

Yeah my back hurt yesterday but wasn't terrible so I was out most of the day and then tried to clean patio tile later in the day. Bad move. Now my back is worse of course. Now I have to lie down and do nothing and see if that will help but I do have things to do before I can leave here. Want to make sure I WILL leave here tho so am trying to be careful.

Unfortunately I don't have a choice re packing/luggage that I take so will have to just try to be careful until I go.

Have a buyer for the condo and wanted to leave it pretty well neat and as clean as I'm able. The buyer has several properties though and will be having work done on the condo so I wasn't going to bother having it cleaned professionally or knock myself out to clean it as it's pretty clean as is (no one has lived in it this last year but me the last few months).

I will probably end up giving myself a shot of Toradol if the spasms don't stop after today.