Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Any conservative care success stories? in the Main forums forums; Hello, this is my first post. i was in an mva 4 months ago and the side impact caused fracture ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 02:57 AM

Default Any conservative care success stories?

Hello,
this is my first post. i was in an mva 4 months ago and the side impact caused fracture and 15% compression of my L5 as well as disc bulges at 4/5 and 5/S1.

The fracture is slowly mending so far but disc bulges are no better and significant posterior disc height has been lost, but not anterior. Some annular tears have appeared at the two discs as well.

Surgery has not been recommended so far. I am in constant pain in lower back and buttocks, even without working since the accident. It is not certain that no other joint damage occurred, such as pelvic region, though nothing major showed up on mri of this area.

I was wondering if there are any non surgery success stories posted here somewhere, as i am badly in need of some inspiration at this point, especially any images of reduced disc bulges/protrusions achieved by the patients own body over time. thanks and regards. Deb