Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss You need this!!!! "thera cane" in the Main forums forums; I have had two major back surgeries and have taken the works as far as prescription meds go, I have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 PM

Default You need this!!!! "thera cane"

I have had two major back surgeries and have taken the works as far as prescription meds go, I have seen a couple really good therapists, one good doctor and none hold a candle to the praise and relief I have experienced from this little tool that only could have come from heaven. If you don't have a Thera Cane you are living with more pain than you should. I have no stock in this product but can promise you I endorse it more than anyone could. Bottom line here is if you are on this forum and you look for relief from back pain you need this!!! This is my FAVORITE tool in my bag of tricks and costs less than one my prescritpions monthly refill (30$ on amazon). This thing goes a lot of places with me. People ask me what it is all the time sticking out of my back pack. It works by enabling you to get to places your hands cannot and apply lots of pressure to any area. I have paid mad amounts of money monthly for massages and it seems like once in a while they get everything as loose as I can with this cane, I have since only been for a couple massages as I am able to address this stuff myself BETTER!!! My favorite thing to do is lay on the couch on my back and get this cane up under me to use the leverage to soften up my para-spinals (DAILY).....I LOVE THIS THING!!!

Thera Cane
Old 04-21-2012, 11:03 PM
Administrator

Grant, thanks for posting. I have other clients who swear by the theracane. I just purchased one on eBay for about $35 shipped. I did not check to see if it could be had cheaper on amazon.

I'll try to figure out a way to work this into the ispine lending library, so people can try it before they buy it.

I look forward to trying it out.

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 04-23-2012, 03:44 PM

Default re theracane

I got one long ago.. 'round '93 or so. It was great for trigger points and working on them when normally one couldn't reach. Also good if someone tries to break into your place and you haul off and knock them silly w/it! Pretty sturdy stick of sorts (with all the knobby type thingies on it)!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

I thought you meant this:

I have this:

with a luggage grip and a headband for a fancy wrist strap.

Sorry for the derail....carry on....

Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC