Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Could someone tell about DDS 500 belt? in the Main forums forums; Hello. I am not native English speaker. I live in Israel. Suffer from disks at levels L4-S1 and C3-...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 06:01 PM

Default Could someone tell about DDS 500 belt?

Hello. I am not native English speaker.
I live in Israel.
Suffer from disks at levels L4-S1 and C3-C5.
At low back I have passed 2 surgeons discectomy of L5-S1 in 2008 and fusion L4-S1 in 2011. immediately after surgeons I got improvement but after 6-8 month arrive decline in health. I use prism glasses to avoid slopes of neck.
physiotherapy, acupuncture and shiatsu don't gave me relief.

Recently my friend that suffers from low back pain too, mentioned about DDS 500 belt.
I told him "I don't believe it cause I have experience with common orthopaedic belt". I tried to google information about DDS 500 but took advertising sites only.

If anyone has experience with DDS 500 belt please tell me.
Thank you in advance.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:19 AM

Default Dds 500

This is an excellent belt. I have herniated discs in L1, L2 and L5. I use it everyday and it is an excellent belt. I no longer need to see the chiropractor or physical therapist every week. I only go once a month.

I can wear the DDS500 comfortably underneath my clothes and can wear it when I play sports for added support. It's the best purchase I ever made.

Are you interested in buying one? I have access to a dealer and can sell you a DDS 500 belt for US$275. The price at doctors is extremely expensive, like $1,000, but I can get you one and only one just to be helpful. Just let me know my friend and good luck.

Also this belt will only support lumbar (lower spine). It wont help your cervical, but still it will make a significant difference in your health.

Last edited by mrspine; 07-20-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: new info
Old 07-24-2012, 03:26 AM

Does something as simple as a belt really help with back pain?
Old 10-14-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspine View Post
This is an excellent belt. I have herniated discs in L1, L2 and L5. I use it everyday and it is an excellent belt. I no longer need to see the chiropractor or physical therapist every week. I only go once a month.

I can wear the DDS500 comfortably underneath my clothes and can wear it when I play sports for added support. It's the best purchase I ever made.

Are you interested in buying one? I have access to a dealer and can sell you a DDS 500 belt for US$275. The price at doctors is extremely expensive, like $1,000, but I can get you one and only one just to be helpful. Just let me know my friend and good luck.

Also this belt will only support lumbar (lower spine). It wont help your cervical, but still it will make a significant difference in your health.
OK how do I get one
Old 10-15-2013, 03:59 AM
Administrator

Archie,

You've revived a thread that is a year old. Try sending a private message to Mr. Spine. If you don't hear back in a few days, contact me and I'll see if I can reach him.

I don't have any experience with these belts. I have several very sophisticated back braces and have tried many different types. Everyone should understand that this is not just a compression belt. It actually has inflatable chambers that allow the brace increase in height after it is tightened. The theory is that it actually relieves pressure on the lumbar spine because it transfers some of your weight from your spine, to the brace and your hips.. reducing the axial load.

Here is a link to the manufacturer's website.

If anyone tries these... please post!

All the best,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 10-15-2013, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Archie, I just checked and Mr. Spine allows email... so click on his name and select "send an email".

I can't do anything more than that. I hope his email address is current.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 10-15-2013, 05:40 PM

I have one of these belts.

I love it. It is outstanding. But I am sure it varies patient to patient.