Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Post L5S1spondylothesis back fusion TLIF with rods and screws in the Main forums forums; I had a generic or born with spondylothesis which basically means one level my L5 was slipping off s1. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 01:37 AM

Default Arden

I had a generic or born with spondylothesis which basically means one level my L5 was slipping off s1. I dealt with it for two years. Also having a pars defect which is a support structure for your spinal coln. When I began falling for no apparent reason while walking I when I decided to have it fixed. I have pedicel screws and an interbody fusion that put me back into alignment. I did we'll until 6 months after surgery. Should the L4-L5 level been fused also mostly likely due the pressure which L4-L5 receives most of our spine load anyway. Hindsight. Now I go for the last dx block of bilateral sacral ilium joints to see if pain is coming from there. Monday will be the answer one way or other. I believe the screws have loosened in the sacrum. We shall see. Thank you for your reply