Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Post L5S1spondylothesis back fusion TLIF with rods and screws in the Main forums forums; Hi my name is Emmie. I was dx with spondylolisthesis at L5-S1 in 2009. Kept slipping so in Nov ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 12:10 PM

Lightbulb Post L5S1spondylothesis back fusion TLIF with rods and screws

Hi my name is Emmie. I was dx with spondylolisthesis at L5-S1 in 2009. Kept slipping so in Nov of 2009 . I had L5-S1 TLIF fusion . Did well until april 2010. I started having horrible spasms laying down in bed or trying to turn over. I have gone to pain management dr. And he has injected S1 bilateral. He has injected L4-l3 . I have had the facet nerves burned trying to make this pain go away. I bend over to pick up or clean or ; because I work in operating room moved patients, it is difficult for me to straighten back up . I just had a discogram and all discs are intact. I have to just to sleep be on drugs. I hate taken medication but I am not sleeping. The side effect on one of the meds is insomnia . I can't win. My question is : due to previous surgery and having a pars defect why is my pain not coming from L4-L5 being u stable and I need to have my fusion extended? Any help out there?