Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss epidurals in the Main forums forums; ok, I went to my neurosurgeon a few months ago, and he said directly to me he didn't think ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM

Default epidurals

ok, I went to my neurosurgeon a few months ago, and he said directly to me he didn't think epidurals would do anything to help me and that I was a good candidate for fusion,, well I went to a second opinion and the doctor there who didn't do anywhere near what he said he did to check out my neck and thoracic area, well anyway, went back to see my doc after the second opinion, and he said no way comp would do a surgery after the second opinion, and that now he says, maybe epidurals may relieve enough pain for me to heal,
I guess I am dumb, but now from one extreme to the next, so that if I have a epidural I can go back to work doing construction, and forget about my symptoms and detectible problems on my mri, what a joke,,,

here is what I am thinking at the moment, none of them know what the heck they are doing or talking about, that's why they call them medical practitioners, everyone has a different opinion, and a different suggestion of what is wrong, and if there were two of them agreed on any one thing, a cataclysmic event would happen and the sun would burn out and life would cease to exist,
guess I am just ranting because I am an Idiot