Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Dr. Zeeger protocal? in the Main forums forums; Hello: I am planning LADR for my L4-5 and L5- S1. Dr. Bertagnoli is looking at my case, and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2014, 11:34 PM

Default Dr. Zeeger protocal?

Hello:

I am planning LADR for my L4-5 and L5- S1. Dr. Bertagnoli is looking at my case, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I have also been offered the surgery here in San Francisco, but the price I was given was $70,000.

I found Dr. Zeeger online, and his website seems a bit esoteric...I filled out the form anyway, and now I have gotten several confusing form emails from him, interspersed with some lines directly from him. After reading the small print, it seems he offers some kind of second opinion service for a fee? I don't really understand. This seems unusual to me, as the other doctors all review cases for free. He keeps saying he wants to talk with me on the phone. Is there a fee for this? He seems like a great surgeon from what everyone says, but I am confused. i should add that unfortunately I am a special case as fourteen levels of my spine above the degenerated levels are already fused.

If someone could please clarify about how Dr. Zeeger works, that would be great.

Thanks!

Victoria

Last edited by Tableone; 10-04-2014 at 11:38 PM.