Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Mm Global??? in the Main forums forums; Forgive me if this is out of line. But my name is Gabe n I had talked with Mark a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2016, 07:08 AM

Default Mm Global???

Forgive me if this is out of line. But my name is Gabe n I had talked with Mark a while back and he offered his service to me but said his condition wasn't good n couldn't be hired fully n would help out best he could. At the time I wasn't gonna go out of town. Anyways to be blunt. How is Mark does anyone know? I have tried to contact him several times via email as I'm too shy to call him. I don't know him personally. I don't really need him it's just that I'm worried. He sounded like a genuine good guy and expressed he had health issues also I see he hasn't posted in a while.

Is he still alive? Does he still endorse ADR surgery. He didn't elaborate if his issues were his back directly but I guessed they were. It's none of my business I agree but I'm really concerned and also I'm curious if his ADRs failed on him n that's why he hasn't been vocal?

Again plz font be offended if I'm out of line let me know n I'll delete this post!