Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Now What!!!! in the Main forums forums; I was going to write about what is going on with my back, but you know what? I REALLY don'...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Now What!!!!

I was going to write about what is going on with my back, but you know what? I REALLY don't feel like explaining it all over AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN!!! It seems like nothing is ever different, and if anyone is as bored of thier situation as Iam with my situation then enough said.

I hope everyone is having less pain of a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best,
calla
Old 01-13-2007, 07:59 PM

I know what you mean-you hear yourself saying the same things over and over again, though somehow it seems worse today than yesterday. No one understands, cause to them it's "again?" or "Still?" How it can seem so much the same, and so different each day is amazing, and frustrating. So sorry you're suffering with this. Yeah, it's boring to have the same issues overwhelming your mind day in and day out. Hang in there! You'd think that after months of the same thing, your mind would learn to filter it out and not consume you so much, but somehow it doesn't work that way with pain. So sorry. Hope you feel better soon!
13 docs, 9 PT's, 8 Epidurals, 3 trigger point inj, 1 Facet Block, 1 Acupuncturist, 3 Chiros and 1 child later, had L4-5 ProDisc placed 9-19-06 by Dr. Janssen in Denver, CO. Facet rhizo March, 2007, November 2007, January 2009
Had healthy baby boy #2 in Dec 2008 with use of some meds during pregnancy and nursing.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:37 AM

Calla,

You sound like so many of us... but reading between the lines, it also sounds like you're depressed... like so many of us.

If you're seeing a pain managment doctor, or any other doctor for that matter, you might want to discuss this with them. It could make a huge difference in how you view your own disability and the world in general. Too many of us tune out, losing years of our lives, which is pretty much the route I chose.

Think about it and I wish you better days,

Dale