Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Need your Prayers Please!!! in the Main forums forums; Hi everyone, just hoping that you can all keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers for the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Need your Prayers Please!!!

Hi everyone, just hoping that you can all keep your fingers crossed and keep me in your prayers for the 20th April. 11 days time!!!!! I'm having revision of a Maverick disc at L5-S1 and if any of you have read the Revision Surgery Thread you'll know why I need your support! I am positive there will be a change post-op. When the disc is not impinging on my spinal cord there has to be a reduction in my leg pain at least to some degree. I hope that I can come out of this with lots of valuable info to pass on to other members. I know that the initial surgeon who implanted the Disc is going to get a letter from me so that maybe the next time a 31yr old woman comes to him with severe leg pain 12mths out, he might just sit up and take notice. Isn';t it a shame that some Drs won't acknowledge a failed candidate for fear that their "numbers" won't look good on paper!
Take Care everyone, will post some news when I return from Munich. Europe here I come!!!
Lorna Australia
Old 04-09-2007, 01:19 PM

Hi Lorna
Just a qick note to wish you every success with your upcoming revision surgery. I'm sure Dr Zeegers and his team will take good care of you.
All the best
Tim
Old 04-09-2007, 07:04 PM

my prayers and positive thoughts are with you in your upcoming surgery.
May The Force Be With You!!
chuck
facet block neg
lost all appeals BCBS 5 months of that
3 surgeons later
surgery with dr. bertagnoli aug 2nd 2006 in Bogen Germany Successfully ProDisc-L L-4 L-5
Old 04-09-2007, 11:07 PM

My prayer are definately with you. I'm sure you know that you are in good hands with Dr. Zeegers. I'm sorry that the attending physician let you suffer for so long before checking into things more thoroughly. Looking forward to hearing your good report when you feel up to posting.

Cathy
Old 04-10-2007, 01:28 AM

Hi Cathy,

I am sending prayers your way and I hope you are able to get back to more of a normal life soon.

Take care,
Poncho
Old 04-10-2007, 01:48 AM
Administrator

Lorna, sorry about the scare... the timing was unfortunate about the posting of the study and the discussion it kicked off. You know that I'm not one to sugar coat spine surgery. However, you are revising at the easiest level and you have a wonderfully experienced team. I'm so sorry that I can't get over to Munich for your surgery... I'll see you over there though as I'll be nearby on Sunday the 30th, so you'll get a big hug from me and hopefully we'll be having an iced cafe' in the square at Arabella Park... I look forward to hearing of your success. If there is anything I can do... don't hesitate to call.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org