Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Anyone familiar with mold born illnesses? in the Main forums forums; Hey everyone, Back in November I had a leak in my air conditioner which flooded several rooms. Since then My ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Anyone familiar with mold born illnesses?

Hey everyone,
Back in November I had a leak in my air conditioner which flooded several rooms. Since then My daughter, granddaughter, and I have been continually sick with cold like symtoms. In addition I had a constant burning sensation in my mouth, throat, and stomach. It got so bad that I had to move out of my house back in February. I had a mold remediator come out to (supposedly) fix the problem by taking out numerous walls, hepa vaccing and wiping down the whole house...To make a long story short, I still can not live there because everytime I go in to feed the fish and pick up the mail, all of the symtoms come back. It almost seems worse than before the remediation was done. I just had to pay to have a mold inspection done and I am waiting on the cultures to be completed, which takes about five days, then I will get the full report , including what type of mold it is. I'm really worried about the ongoing illnesses. Is anyone familiar with mold situations? Please advise if so.
Just one more thing to deal with while waiting on my ADR surgery!
Thanks,
Cathy