Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss The RESULTS are in!!!! in the Main forums forums; [COLOR="DarkSlateGray "]Hey everyone!! The results are in an I have NO idea what he was talking about ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 01:12 AM

Default The RESULTS are in!!!!

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Hey everyone!!

The results are in an I have NO idea what he was talking about when he explained it to me.....He told me that he was correct with his assumption that I had a herniated disc.

He said at 2 levels I have disc herniations...I might get this wrong, but I think he said it was at the level L4 & another at the level L5. Which he said explains the loss of both reflexes (knee and ankle).

L4 has a herniation that is affecting my left nerve root, and a bunch of other stuff he said..Oh boy I am REALLY bad at trying to remember everything he said, SORRY!!

L5 has a centralized protrusion (I think thats what he said) is there a difference between herniation and protrusion?? He said that he is really concerned with this level and that he wants to send me to see a Nuro Surgeon, WHAT IS A NURO SURGEON??

There was a bunch of other stuff that showed up that he was trying to explain to me but I can't remember most of it. Isn't that horrible?? I thought I would be able to explain it word to word to you all, and then you could help explaining it to me further, but u can't do that if I am only able to give you a word here and a word there.

I don't know how much you are going to be able to get from this explanation, but I thought I would throw it out here anyways. How do you guys remember what they say to you, or the results of any testing you have done??

Well, I hope you are having a good day and are not in too much pain!!

Thanks for all your help, SORRY I couldn't be more detailed about my results.

Aimee[/color]