Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss cervical symptom? in the Main forums forums; I was scared last night because my neck was bothering me with radiation to right scapular area and thru my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2008, 05:16 PM

Default cervical symptom?

I was scared last night because my neck was bothering me with radiation to right scapular area and thru my right arm/hand but the thing that scared me most was this numbness around my jaw and mouth. It was so weird. Not the first time I've felt it and I have brought it up to the OSS when I had it before with not much comment.

Today I have discomfort in my neck esp. right sided and on my upper thoracic spine right side there is tightness/discomfort w/right arm feeling weaker.

I think my neck went out dog walking the other day. It had been so long since that happened I forgot about it happening before. I also danced at the Sicilian Fest in Little Italy yesterday in downtown SD but not too much.

Low back is feeling no pain...(transforaminal ESI on Thurs last). Good results and was even able to sit a few hours to have hair highlighted but when had to hyperextend my neck back in sink to rinse hair~ couldn't tolerate the positioning.

Also have nausea (like when getting a migraine but I've already taken migraine meds).

It's the numbness around the mouth/jaws that scares me the most. I just had an MRI a year or so ago but may ask for another one...