Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss thankyou in the Main forums forums; Dear all Just want to say thank you for all your kind wishes and messages for my up coming surgery. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 08:17 PM

Default thankyou

Dear all

Just want to say thank you for all your kind wishes and messages for my up coming surgery.

For all you out there who haven't heard about me i am having the new Dynesys DTO system (its one level fusion L5/S1 and one level dynesys at
L4/L5) .And its due to take place this monday 23rd of June and i am getting so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway will update you all on my journey as and when i can am hopefully gonna be out of hospital by fri/sat/sun, so as soon as i can sit i will post and thanks again for all your kind words as although i want this done so badly i am really scared and its helped with all your input. Fingers crossed it works

wendy
Old 06-19-2008, 03:04 AM

Wendy,

Of course you're scared. We all were jumping out of our skins at just about the same time. I don't care what your surgery, everyone has to mentally prepare themselves and when you're talking about your spine, it's even worse. But I can assure you, having been there, done that, it's very doable. I like to concentrate on the day after so don't think about Monday, think about Tuesday and your surgery will already be behind you.

So the best of luck to you and yes, my fingers are crossed.

Good wishes coming your way, Dale