Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Allen Blackburn View Post
It certainly has been a cold, snowy, Winter so far. We have had way below zero on the thermometer and have had over 86" of snow so far.

Remember all to use your Trax in the ice and snow. No desire to hear about my friends here getting injured.

Terry Newton
Never heard of Trax? I'm not from the North though. We enjoyed mid 70's today, very nice weather. We will be lucky to have a 'real snow'. Anytime it snows here, it is rare and hardly ever sticks. We had one of the biggest snows I can remember last year, it was 2 or maybe 3" at the most. We had a blast playing outside, making snowmen, snowangels, hanging out at the house (shows how little snow we experience, we don't even drive when it snows.... I know all of you from the North are lol at me right now) Usually the coldest we see if mid 20's. I can't even fathom below 0. I can't even force myself to put on real clothes when it is less than 60 outside, barely get out of my warm bed; just wear sweats all day and don't leave unless I have to. I like to have the fireplace going if it is 60 or less. Don't care much for winter, I do enjoy the snow, even though it is only once a year, if that. I love summer, lots of swimming to keep cool. Don't know how all of you handle it.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!