Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss New date for Spiney Reunion in the Main forums forums; Hi All... one more time, Mark will be in Germany for 1 month so the new date for the spiney ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2008, 12:27 AM

Unhappy Spiney Reunion Postponed Again!

Hi All... one more time,

Mark will be in Germany for 1 month so the new date for the spiney reunion is Saturday, August 16th.

I live in the northwest San Fernando Valley, about 45 minutes north of LAX (with no traffic conditions, almost never) and 20-25 minutes northwest of Burbank Airport. I'm 118 fwy close which connects to the 405, 5 and 210 freeways. Also not too far from 101. We’re also minutes from the Chatsworth Metrolink/Amtrak station and will be happy to pick up/drop off.

We have a pool, ping pong table and basketball hoop so if you're in the area, please join us for some fun in the sun or shade, hot dogs and stories. For those interested, I'm sure you'll be able to convince Julius for a tour of his shop

Please let Mark or me know if you can make it. I'll give you the specifics and look forward to meeting all of you. All food donations welcome!!!!

Hope to see you soon, Dale

Last edited by dshobbies; 08-07-2008 at 12:13 AM.