Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Safety of Injectable Toradol in the Main forums forums; As most of you know who read what I'm writing lately the answer to my lumbar and particularly cervical ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2008, 02:51 PM

Default Safety of Injectable Toradol

As most of you know who read what I'm writing lately the answer to my lumbar and particularly cervical spasms is injectable Toradol. I think I'm injecting twice a month now on an average.

I've asked the physicians I see, OSS, GP/IM, and PM what is safe with regard to injecting this medication and it seems that this frequency is OK.

When I've seen my physicians and I ask for a shot of Toradol they actually seem relieved that I haven't asked for anything else re pain. In fact their replies are usually quite enthusiastic "sure you can have one!"

I've only mentioned the self injecting to my PM and his reply was "hmm.." and nothing else. I've only done that twice in 2 months.

I'll continue to inquire if this is safe with my intake of other meds. It appears to date what I take seems ok with the doctors altho I'm feeling the number of meds I'm taking is growing for same problems.