Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Prayers for a new 4 level cervical patient in the Main forums forums; Hello everyone, I just spoke to a young man who posted several times on adrsupport - Pizzaman from New Jersey. Dr. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 PM

Default Prayers for a new 4 level cervical patient

Hello everyone,

I just spoke to a young man who posted several times on adrsupport - Pizzaman from New Jersey.

Dr. Bertagnoli will operate on Feb 20th and replace discs at C2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6.

He is in Turkey now visiting his family. His brother will fly in from London to be with him for the surgery.

He's concerned about getting back to work, owns a small restaurant. Feels like he has to be there AND work, lifting large cans of tomato sauce!!

He is going to call me when he gets back in the States. I will encourage him to become a member here and let us help him, plus share his experiences.

Thanks, Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 PM

Big, Big Surgery.

I am eager to have him posting here and a success story.

Terry Newton
1994 ruptured C6-C7
1995 Hemi-Laminectomy C5-C6, C6-C7 Mayo Clinic
Bicycle Accident 2004
MRI, EMG, Facet Injections, Epidural Blocks, Lumbar Discogram.
Stenum Hospital Surgery November 4, 2006
Prestige Disc C5-C6, C6-C7
Maverick Disc S1-L5, L4-L5
Old 02-17-2009, 01:56 AM

Default Reply

Im scheduled for 2 level with Dr Bertagnoli C5/6 & C6/7 on Thursday 2/26. Ill be on the look out for him over there. Maybe Ill PM him at ADR forum to see what hotel he will be staying at and I can say hello.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:08 PM

Great Steve,

Didn't know you were going so soon. Can't keep track of everyone heading to Germany. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers also and may God bless Dr. B and all who attend to your well being. Are you going to have surgery in Straubing or Bogan.

Pizzaman's first name is Mike. Think he's stay in Straubing at the Hotel Theisitor sp?? and surgery in Bogen. Peter is picking them up at Munich Airport.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi to Mike if you have a a chance.

Another thought - so many have gone to Dr. Bertagnoli - maybe he could open a clinic here! Oh shoot, that won't work, he'd have to charge more!

Sandy
**Dec. 2007 numbness and weakness in left arm/thumb, x-rays, MRI, discs at C4-7 pushing on spinal cord, fusion or ADR out of country
**April 7, 2008, discogram at C3-4, surgery 4 levels, Prodisc-C, Dr. Bertagnoli, Germany
Old 02-20-2009, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyW View Post
Great Steve,

Didn't know you were going so soon. Can't keep track of everyone heading to Germany. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers also and may God bless Dr. B and all who attend to your well being. Are you going to have surgery in Straubing or Bogan.

Pizzaman's first name is Mike. Think he's stay in Straubing at the Hotel Theisitor sp?? and surgery in Bogen. Peter is picking them up at Munich Airport.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi to Mike if you have a a chance.

Another thought - so many have gone to Dr. Bertagnoli - maybe he could open a clinic here! Oh shoot, that won't work, he'd have to charge more!

Sandy
Well, I sent him a PM asking what dates he will be there. I am also staying at the Theresientor 3/1 thru 3/6. Will be at the Amplatzl while in Bogen before then. Maybe our dates will overlap. We'll see if he replies back.