Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Weather Change and Increased Pain??? in the Main forums forums; I am stealing this post from Dale (dshobbies), where it is posted under Mark's (mmglobal) chest pain thread. Just ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2009, 12:20 AM

Default Weather Change and Increased Pain???

I am stealing this post from Dale (dshobbies), where it is posted under Mark's (mmglobal) chest pain thread. Just curious what you all think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
Hey Mark and others from SoCal,

You say that you're worse in Jan/Feb. I wonder if the barometric pressure has anything to do with it, age notwithstanding. Just a thought. See what happens next week when the pressure gets higher.
I used to think it was bulls**t when people said that the weather caused them more pain, no I eat my words (funny how that works ) I totally feel worse when the weather is unstable. Here in Texas, it may snow on Monday, be 100 on Wednesday, rain on Thursday, ice on Friday and be in the 80's on Saturday. You never really know what the weather will do. When the weather is like this, I am in more pain than usual. I'm a believer in the weather and pain now.

It would be interesting to know if anyone else has experienced this. Dale, I'm going to steal your post and start a new thread about it.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!