Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Update in the Main forums forums; The struggle continues. It has been hard. The first year I prayed that this pain would end. The second year ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2009, 02:34 AM

Default Update

The struggle continues. It has been hard. The first year I prayed that this pain would end. The second year I prayed for death. I feel like I am finally going to make some progress.

After much much work, I finally made it in to Dr. John Regan's practice. Surgery is scheduled for T3-4 and T6-7 on Friday. I know I have pain coming from lower and higher levels, but I am gambling that these two are the worst. I put everything on the line by coming out here for this surgery as the two years of constant misdiagnosis have left me with no money. Depending on how long after surgery I have to stay, I might not even have enough for the flight back home. I will cross that bridge when it comes.

This really is my last shot. Doctors are now refusing to see me because I've seen so many. I ask everyone to send me some prayers, energy, good juju, whatever you believe in.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09