Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Medical Marijuana and nerve pain in the Main forums forums; I don't want to break any rules here and definitely don't want to get anyone in trouble but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2009, 10:45 PM

Default Medical Marijuana and nerve pain

I don't want to break any rules here and definitely don't want to get anyone in trouble but I am looking for people with experience using marijuana for pain. I have been on every medication possible in every combination possible with very little relief. I used to smoke it when I was younger and actually hated it. I'm not sure if I would smoke too much trying to "hang" with everyone else or what, but it would make me absolutely miserable.

I am at the point now where I have to try something. I am not in any way concerned with the legality issues of it so please don't bring it up. I just want to know if anyone has used it for nerve pain and what their experience was. Were you able to be relatively alert? Did it help you to reduce your other meds?

If you do not feel comfortable discussing this in an open forum please IM me. I really would appreciate any information I could get.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09