Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Intramuscular Toradol Injection in the Main forums forums; Last week before my PM visit I had torqued my back somehow and actually felt pretty badly. Had spasms for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2011, 01:56 PM

Default Intramuscular Toradol Injection

Last week before my PM visit I had torqued my back somehow and actually felt pretty badly. Had spasms for about 2 days that made me grouchy and feel like lying around most of day. I so dislike that feeling since I've not had to do that for so long unless it was due to my feet (more problematic than my spine now).

While at the PMs I asked for an injection of Toradol which he always agrees to although this time he asked if wanted the cocktail version with Decadron and something else. I said no I'd just take the straight Toradol 60mg IM as it works great for me which it did and since I got it back's been pretty fine.

If you've got a cycle of lumbar or cervical spasming going on and you need a break ask your doctor (I've gotten this injection at my PCP, OSS, and PM's office and Urgent Care) and see if it helps you (as long no contraindication).

I can't say whether it'd help thoracic spasms since I've not had it for that tho imagine it might well.