Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Here we go! Just found out MRI showed Herniated Disc at L4/L5 with nerve impingement in the Main forums forums; For anyone that has had Back Surgery this is new to me. Been in the greatest of health, but for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2006, 09:58 PM

Wink Here we go! Just found out MRI showed Herniated Disc at L4/L5 with nerve impingement

For anyone that has had Back Surgery this is new to me. Been in the greatest of health, but for some unknown reason had pain shooting down right leg going to front and back of calf and even on top of the foot. Excruitiating pain at times. MRI done on last Thursday and now finding out Herniated Disc @ L4/L5 with nerve impingement and bulging at L3. Please advise what if anything can be done to avoid surgery--go back tomorrow for further review as I was told on phone, but sounds like surgery to me. If anyone has any words of wisdom or comforting words please advise. All the medicines in the world have not helped since I incurred during the first part of Thanksgiving Week. Hard to walk at times. Any recommendations including telling you better have the surgery is encouraged. Thanks in advance! The Rutman