Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Question lumbar Spines ? in the Main forums forums; Hi All This is for lumbar patients, I have a very sore lumbar spine,most days i manage very well....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2011, 02:38 PM

Default Question lumbar Spines ?

Hi All

This is for lumbar patients, I have a very sore lumbar spine,most days i manage very well.Stiff in the A.M. as the day moves on so do I. Most task are o.k. walking,some woodworking,some easy skiing, P.T. three times a week with stretching and exercises etc.

Here is the question I get crooked, out of sorts, when I look into a mirror it looks like a leaning tree? It is very painful. It gets better with in a few days, but recently it has become more severe and takes longer to get back to my old self. Has anyone ever had these symptoms and what is the cause?

I thing this is major spinal instability and surgery is kicking me in the **s to get it now

This is a workers comp case and will only cover some, other insurance will not cover anything because of W.C.

I have been searching for a surgeon here in the states from coast to coast and being a possible four level spinie no one has a procedure for lasting results, I can go out of country, but no money due to real estate, recession, cannot work etc,

I think it would be nice if we had a foundation to help finance, work with spine patients is seeking the correct procedure and surgeon.Like cancer foundations etc

All For Now

Thanks for listening

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1