Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss New to site. My spine is a wreck, could use some serious advice please... in the Main forums forums; Not sure where to start. I have had 4 lumbar surgeries, 1 partial disk-ectomy, 3 fusions with rods. One ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2013, 09:32 AM

Unhappy New to site. My spine is a wreck, could use some serious advice please...

Not sure where to start. I have had 4 lumbar surgeries, 1 partial disk-ectomy, 3 fusions with rods. One fusion was a re-do (stay away from ibuprofen).

My surgeon says I need work done on my cervical spine. I have multi-levels of concern, disk degeneration and facet joint degeneration with some spinal cord compression. I also have a clay shovelers fracture in there somewhere. I can't take the pain in my neck and head. It has been years now. My surgeon suggested going out of the country for multi-level ADR. Is it done in the country?? Where do I start? My doctor says I won't be satisfied with a fusion at these levels.

I can post more if more details are needed. Can't sleep, too much pain and headache. I'm going to go crazy if I don't do something.