Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Surgery with Dr Zeegers Tomorrow at 8am :) in the Main forums forums; 8 am Wednesday Germany time is when I become Bionic Karger. Mostly man, with a bitch of machine. Wish me ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2014, 08:27 PM

Default Surgery with Dr Zeegers Tomorrow at 8am :)

8 am Wednesday Germany time is when I become Bionic Karger. Mostly man, with a bitch of machine. Wish me luck!

After reading and signing everything still scary as hell, but I am over here, paid all the money and need to do it since my L5/s1 is pretty much Jello. I keep looking at my MRI to confirm this is what i need to hopefully get out of pain.

The flight sucked. About 4 hours in, my back was killing me, like really killing me. (further confirms why i need the adr) The plane seats really really suck. I don't know how people without back problems do it. I could feel some sort of bar though the shitty cousin. Honestly, I think the plane seats causes people to have back issues. Couldn't get comfortable at all. I was up for over 24 hours, it was great to get to the hotel and finally lay down and give my back a break and let my spine decompress. I so missed my inversion table. 1000 channels to watch and they are all in German LOL.

I went to the beta Klinik today. Everyone is very nice, their wifi is broken.. The nurse who took my blood was very great at it, only felt a pinch. took about 5 vials of blood though. She then came back in because she forgot two more vials. That really hurt. guess she was lucky the first time ha. She was really nice and i think she felt bad that she put me though more pain then i needed to be in.

Dr Zeegers was really great! Super awesome guy. I did my Xray and CT scans and nothing has changed and he is confident with his perfect diagnosis! I am so happy he is so diligent with his work.

I had my last supper being a small portion of wiener schnitzel with a pint of beer while watching the soccer game! German won the other night because at 1, i woke to the whole country cheering LOL.

Well off to bed. Hopefully i can sleep since i am scared, excited, nervous, etc. I kind of wish they didn't show me all the disclaimers. Sometimes not knowing is better then knowing all the .001% chances of something going wrong.

See you on the other side. Over and out.

Karger!