Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Main forums forums; THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate ALL the advice that was given to me on my other thread, and for each ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 10:19 PM

Default Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

I really appreciate ALL the advice that was given to me on my other thread, and for each of you taking time out of your schedules to offer me suggestions.

I did end up calling my family doctor and tried to explain to him what was going on to see if HE had any advice, well...that got me NOWHERE!! He told me I needed to make an appointment to see him. After TRYING to explain that I would NOT be able to make it there, considering it is impossible for me to make it down the stairs without crying in pain....He said he could not offer any other advice, other than to maybe go to the ER...

I DON'T GET IT!!! I REALLY DON'T GET IT!! I have NOT been able to stop crying for almost 2 days. I don't know what to with myself (pathetic eh?), I don't know if I am feeling sorry for myself or what!!

I don't have a spinal doctor anymore. I only have my family doctor and in the past when I have gone to him with "flare-ups", I ALWAYS get the "you know, these flare-ups that you say you have are just set-backs, and you have to learn that you need to work through them, and realize that you aren't doing anymore harm to your body." HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW THAT?? Anyone?? Don't get me wrong I have had "set-backs" or "flare-ups" that might last a day or two but at the same time I can still function pretty good.

What I am experiencing and going through now is NOT like any other "flare-ups" that I have had. This is MUCH, MUCH worse!!! This is reminding me of the episode I had before my surgery. Yet, HOW do you get it through the head of your doctor???

Ugh!!!! I just don't know. I feel like I am "Up $#!^$ creek without a paddle, I have NO idea where to go or what to do from here?? Do I just keep waiting it out or what?? When or at what point do you figure out what the HECK you are suppose to do??

I don't know, I just don't know........All I DO KNOW is, THIS SUCKS!!!