Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Back on the Forum in the Main forums forums; Hello Everyone, I used to frequent the iSpine and other neuro disorder forums a couple of years ago when I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Back on the Forum

Hello Everyone,

I used to frequent the iSpine and other neuro disorder forums a couple of years ago when I was researching degenerative disc disease and later, recovery from spine surgery. I had a successful 3-level Prodisc procedure by Dr. Bertagnoli in Aug. 2003

I am so glad things have evolved since then. I am now dealing with multi level C & L-spine degeneration. I am sure that my level of pain management is going to take me to an OR in the near future. MRI studies of my C-spine show steady degeneration, stenosis, and osteophytes. My T-spine degeneration was diagnosed this summer after I decided to slam my head onto the pavement (bicycle accident during fundraiser).

Anyway, I have been reading many of your entries and hope that you find healing. This forum is definately the best place to start. I will be asking questions and supporting forum members as I make my journey through this spine disease process.

My best to you all.

Thelma