Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Surgical Outcomes and Blogs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Surgical Outcomes and Blogs Discuss Geoff's Blog - Alpha Kilinik L4/L5/S1 in the Main forums forums; Well it's a little early yet, but it finally feels like it is actually going to happen. Surgery is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 PM

Default Geoff's Blog - Alpha Klinik-L4/L5/S1 - ActivL

Well it's a little early yet, but it finally feels like it is actually going to happen. Surgery is scheduled for next friday (10/10). I kind of feel like the kid with the Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory (If that doesn't tell you something about back pain...). We know there are no guarantees, but we like our chances at the same time.

Below is the post that basically lays out my situation.

The smell of Munich in the Fall!

We decided at the last second for my wife and 10 week old to go along with Daddy. Our pediatrician gaves up the thumbs up yesterday....we got the passport and tickets today.....and most importantly, mommy is willing to take this on.

We have had more drama the last month than the previous 12 combined, which has not really added to the process. I awoke yesterday to massive back spasms (first time in a couple months). I actually found them amusing and comforting at the same time. It's time to get those little unstable pain producers out of there and replace them with Bbraun's best.

I am a typical type A and have spent hundreds of hours researching this stuff. I have read posts by Mark that predates his own surgery. I have not been good about posting a lot on this site, but I promise to be a source of information for anyone that wants to travel down this road....as many of you have done for me.

The Bionic Man - "We'll make him better than he was before...Better, Stronger, Faster"...well not quite but you get the idea

Last edited by Firerescuefin; 10-04-2008 at 07:12 AM.