Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Surgical Outcomes and Blogs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Surgical Outcomes and Blogs Discuss Finally getting cervical Myleo CT, Left shoulder MRI, and 7 month X-rays!! in the Main forums forums; Hello, Finally got into a GP who is interested in my ADR surgery and wrote me a script for the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2011, 03:27 AM

Default Finally getting cervical Myleo CT, Left shoulder MRI, and 7 month X-rays!!

Hello,

Finally got into a GP who is interested in my ADR surgery and wrote me a script for the needed tests to help determine my type of pain...Nerve or muscular is the question. I was very close to flying back over to Barcelona, Spain and letting my Adr surgeon do the required tests, but work has been hectic and I havent been able to find enough time to plan the trip. So I saw a new GP who agrees with the Adr surgeon on the required tests to determine my pain source. I am praying that something pops up other than a problem with the operated levels as I have had a very hard year since I had my accident resulting in a 3 level cervical Adr surgery in Dec. 2010.

This upper left shouldr blade/upper back pain/ache is the pits and it is driving me crazy week by week...I pray I wake up and it starts to diminish, but so far no good. I am getting the MRI of the left shoulder to rule out rotator cuff injury as it was a weightlifting accident that lead to my injuries. I pray to GOD above to find the problem/pain generator so I can wake up everyday not wondering if pain is in store for me. I will post more when I get the results, thank you all for listening!!

Jarrod